Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When to use Secondary Weapon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

Rep : 0

When to use Secondary Weapon Empty
PostSubject: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 pm

When do i soppose to use my secondary weapon, im thinking about a shotgun, or a michine pistol. When do i use the weapons? i wanna get kills with my secondary weapon so i could unlock more shyt, but i be lost on when to use my secondary becuase i constantly use my primary gun.
Back to top Go down
PRIMExTIME44
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Just wing it.
Back to top Go down
james
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 am

my favourite game type has to be team death match because you have got more change of getting the kill streak rewards search and destroy pisses me off
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Impact Member
Impact Member
GeT6orDieTrYiN-

PostSubject: Re: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 pm

i always use the AA12 and every time im inside a building or map with lots of corners and tight spots i bring it out, then i use primary weapon when im not so confined.
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:37 pm

i now use Akimbo PP2000 with FMJ. This is a beast set-up. You can also cancel out FMJ wit Extended Magz. this is great for clearing house
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 pm

i now like runnin around with a Desert Eagle with a Tactical knife. Im new to this so im not REALLY an expert @ it, but the few times i used it, it was nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When to use Secondary Weapon   When to use Secondary Weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When to use Secondary Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming-Insane :: FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS :: Call Of Duty Series :: CoD MW2-
Jump to: