Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting. Empty
PostSubject: Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting.   Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 am

Person that watches the forums and makes post on that area of the forum he wants to moderate.

Code:
How much time can you give:
Preferred Sections:
Other:

Experience: Give your experience as staff at other places
How much time can you give: tell how much time you can spend on the forums everyday
Preferred Sections: just give us a general area of the forum sections that you would like to moderate.
Other: anything else you need to say

Positions Open: 1 spots open
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
Dandylion
Admin of Trolls
Admin of Trolls
Dandylion

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting.   Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:41 am

Please remember you must be reliable for other members actions and be able to handle all situations maturely:This includes Closing, Deleting, Moving, and Merging topics. You have to have a complete understanding and abide by all the current rules and you have to act mature during all situations. This is purely volunteer and you will not be paid for your services. You do not need to have a lot of posts on the site or be what you consider in the clan, we are just looking for more than qualified people to fill in the gaps we have.

-Deadmau5
Back to top Go down
i_sukat_COD
Star Member
Star Member

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting.   Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Experience:only a bit.

How much time can you give:Everyday

Preferred Sections:CoD Section

Other:None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting.   Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators aplications. Please READ before posting.
Page 1 of 1