Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do NOT make more than one account.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dandylion
Admin of Trolls
Admin of Trolls
Dandylion

Rep : 3

Do NOT make more than one account. Empty
PostSubject: Do NOT make more than one account.   Do NOT make more than one account. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Recently I have seen members i.p. with more than one account, Please do not make more than one account it makes it a lot more difficult to run the site smoothly I just want to advise you that making more than one account is against the rules and I will be constantly checking i.p. addresses. I just want everyone to have one account you don't need more than one if you have a reason on why you have more than one contact me in a pm. Also, some users are making conversations with their own accounts on topics which isn't needed on the site so please do not make a second account and if you have one please let me know so I can delete it. Thank you.

*Edit: From now on if you make another account you will be question and or banned thank you.*

-Deadmau5
Back to top Go down

Do NOT make more than one account.
Page 1 of 1