Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)

Go down 
+2
LiVE2WiRED
OBBIE13JR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

Rep : 0

Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) Empty
PostSubject: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Mw2 is my passion so if you have any questions about Mw2 iCan answer them for you. Here are my tips for Search and Destroy:

1) Always use a class that fits you. iUse to be guilty of not doing this, iUse to always use Marathon because iThought iMay have to escape pressure and it'll minimize my chances of dying. Then i started using bling and then use Lightweight, this class did not fit me. Because of this i now use the ACR w/ FMJ and Red Dot Sight. Stopping Power, Ninja, and a Semtex. Since i've been using this class i have averaged more kills per match.

2) Have versitile classes. If your on offensive you may have a different class then when you are on defense. iHave two different classes right now (#1) and one with Claymore instead of a Semtex. You can have different classes per map or for offense or defense if you choose.

3) Use previous round as a guide. If someone killed you at one spot before, more than likley they will show up there again, so either dnt go back to that spot or try and pick the person off and kill them before they kill you. Also if they were @ that spot in the first 3 rounds, chances are he will be watching that spot when the round changes so watch out if you are going to the same spot he went to.

4) Use Search and Destroy Perks! Dnt use Scrambler over Ninja or any silly things like that. For Search you wanna use Marathon, Sleight of Hand (if you think team will come in bunches), Bling, One Man Army, Stopping Power, Lightweight, (hardline IF you get streaks alot) (Danger Close IF you use grenade launchers) Commando, SitRep, Ninja, or Last Stand.

5) Mix it up. Try and get at least two starting points per map on search and destroy. For example is you are playing in Favela, try and have two rush spots for the start of the round. 2 for offense and 2 for defense. That way ppl wont kno where you will be the nxt round

*If you want anymore mode tips, post them in the forum*
Back to top Go down
LiVE2WiRED
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Do you have any other?
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am

any other what? Tips for search? or other game mode tips?
Back to top Go down
i_sukat_COD
Star Member
Star Member

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Post another for a different game mode.
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 pm

*Ground War* Tips coming soon (large team-death-match/ Domination)
Back to top Go down
Dandylion
Admin of Trolls
Admin of Trolls
Dandylion

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Good post obbie I like it
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 am

Also another tip for S&D is that you need to get small killstreaks. If you are playing S&D usually you wont get many kills in a row. Now i use UAV, care package and a predator as my killstreaks. I recommend that you don't use a sentury unless you put in a place that w/o a doubt people will go pass. Wit a predator you can get a kill about 70% of the time, also people may come in bunches for multi-kills
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Lol, another tips for this mode is when it is one person left alive on the opposet team and you have (min.2) players left, you wanna run around the map and search for your opponent. If you camp you may not get much because its only one user left
Back to top Go down
LiVE2WiRED
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Do you have any for team death match?
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:17 pm

yes, iPosted tips for ground war (the same as team death match)
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

what should u do in S&D when ur the last 1 left A. go try to defeat the other team
or B. hide and let them come to u?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm

it depends, are you on offense or defense?
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Defense , but if its waste land i never die (unless get shot in the back or NOOBTUBED)
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

If your on defense and your the last person left. You wanna look after 1 bomb site! dnt try and be superman and try and cover two. While you are moving over to that bomb site, you want to look out for enimies, when you get to the bomb site, defend it and camp in a not easy to be seen place
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

usaly when im on offense nobody tries to plant the bomb they just get kills ,(i usualy dont get the bomb) and they just run around and get them selves killed , for search and destroy wat would be the best weopan attachment , A.red dot site , or holographic site. B. Heartbeat sensor. C.silencer. D.undermounted attachments or F.FMJ?
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

the reason i asked about the weopon attachment's is because im not that good at S&D, and get killed at the very start, usaly i get NOOBTUBED
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 am

it depends on the weapon you chose. If you chose a ACR (it has low damage) so iPersonaly would chose FMJ. But if your using a tar (no that good of a sight) you may wanna go with a RDS. Mostly on all guns i see people using a silencer. If you chose something like a Scar-H then you may chose a heartbeat, grenade launcher, or silencer because it has high damage and the sight on it is good
Back to top Go down
BuNg13
GFX Team
GFX Team

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm

In S&D i mostly stay back with a intervention and pick people off 1 by 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

iWnna learn how to snipe but iDnt Sad YOu have a ps3? iCan add you sometime
Back to top Go down
BuNg13
GFX Team
GFX Team

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Xbox 360- Sad

But the key is to just wait and you will get a chance and you have 1 or 2 shots so make them count.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 pm

if u wanna snipe try other gunz that do more damage or large fire rate M21 two shot take down (wit out silencer) wa200 2 intervention 2 but ur usualy dead befor u use the second 1
Berreta 1 usualy
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 am

im going to try to snipe when im finished with the gm. Now im 9th prestige like lvl67. When im done with the gm im going to try and use/unlock things i never did before. Like use a riot sheild. Use steady aim, scrambler, one-man-army, frag grenades, handguns, and alot more different guns so iCan see which one fits my style. But in the end im gnna be in love with the ACR lol
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 pm

iReally appreciate that fact that users are reading my tip. *Another tips for S&D is.....*
If you are on defense, it is a good idea to use a C4. You put the C4 on one bomb site and defend the other. If the bomb is planted at the other site you hit R2 on PS3, or R1 on the Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:12 pm

if u need sniping tips obbie just ask me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)   Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Tips (Search and Destroy)
Page 1 of 1