Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Badges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dandylion
Admin of Trolls
Admin of Trolls
Dandylion

Rep : 3

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Hey everyone I made new badges for the site **Smoke change your custom rank to site founder I made a badge for you as well**
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm

NiCe! Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

Rep : 0

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 am

y is google a contributor, y is only use knives and WC veterns??? when they only have 7posts between them? and y is get6 a mod?

Last edited by II_Ki55xMyxBu11et_II on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 am

MOVED TO GFX
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
Dandylion
Admin of Trolls
Admin of Trolls
Dandylion

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 am

II_Ki55xMyxBu11et_II wrote:
y is google a contributor, y is only use knives and WC veterns??? when they only have 7posts between them? and y is get6 a mod?
Google is a good friend of mine that is a highly experienced moderator and they have veteran because the are signature designers
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 am

WC only posted once like 1month ago, he said he was gnna give ppl designs and nvr showed up again lol. Knives is rarely on too. Ppl gtta earn their "badges" not given too GFX designer for givin the site 1 freakin banner. If a new user comes in and gives u a sig ur gnna promote him to GFX designer??? It shouldnt work like that. Google isnt a valued contributor because he hasnt did anything yet either. Give google some time, then he can be something, im just tryin to keep it fair and proffesinol
Back to top Go down
Dandylion
Admin of Trolls
Admin of Trolls
Dandylion

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 am

I didn't promote them the owner did not me and I just swapped their titles with the new ones if you have problems take it to the staff discussion and talk to the owner thank you.
Back to top Go down
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

iight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Badges   New Badges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Badges
Page 1 of 1