Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALC
VIP Member

Rep : 0

HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY Empty
PostSubject: HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY   HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 am

I AM GETTING TOTAL BURN WITH TRYING TO USE THE 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY. MOST TIME THE PLAYER THAT I GO AGAINST IS ABLE TO HAVE HIS OLINEMEN EITHER SMASH MY DEFENDER OR JUST TOSS HIM COMPLETELY OUT OF THE WAY. IM NOT ABLE TO GET IN PENATRATION ON THE OFFENSE OR THE QB AND THEN MOST GUYS ONLINE TEND TO RUN BACK 10 TO 15 YARDS OR ROLLOUT COMPLETELY AND THEN SHRED THE DEFENSE BECAUSE OF THE TIME THEY HAVE TO THROW THE BALL OR LOOK OVER THE DEFENSE THAT BEING PLAY AGAINST THEM. SO I ASK HOW CAN I GET THE MOST OUT OF PLAYING THE 3-4 ONLINE. PLEASE DONT SAY NANOS MOST GUYS HAVE SEEN THAT CONCEPT AND WELCOME IT TO TEAR IT APART. I AWAIT YOUR ANSWER ON WHAT CAN BE DONE TO COMBAT THIS PROBLEM AND THANKS ALC king
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY   HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 am

3-4 defense takes tons of skill to use. Mix up your D in it. Don't be afraid to blitz 3 straight downs, don't be afraid to drop into a zone 3 times in a row. Next time you get into an online game or league, i recommend going with a hard blitz the 1st play of the game and knock his play backwards. This will show him whose boss for the rest of the game. He start playing differently like passing short or throwing more. and then your opponent becomes very predictable, and you will start to win more games.
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
i_sukat_COD
Star Member
Star Member

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY   HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 am

Try blitzing more often and putting LB's at DT's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY   HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW CAN U GET THE MOST OUT 3-4 DEFENSE ONLINE AND IN LEAGUE PLAY
Page 1 of 1