Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat) Empty
PostSubject: Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat)   Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Cheat: Grunt B-Day Skull
Difficulty: Legendary
Level: The Arbiter
Word: Grunt Birthday Party
Effect: Shoot enemy in the head and they will explode.

The very first time you get a banshee, fly down, below you is a large beamlike structure (not to be confused with the one directly below you that turns and goes vertical) running from the arm of the station you just came out of to one exactly like it on the side opposite. Below this structure are 3 cylinders hanging down, with cylinders of light shooting out of the bottom that look like they are what keeps the station floating. If my explanation is too vague, they are the absolute lowest parts of the station. Now go to the middle engine and land on the top part of it. This and the other engines connect to the large structure mentioned earlier. The tops of the engines come up to meet the structure at an angle, where this angle is under the connecting structure and coming up to meet it, there is a place to walk (like being under a bridge). Under one side you will see the six grunts with the skull in the middle.
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
BuNg13
GFX Team
GFX Team

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat)   Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Nice, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat)   Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:12 pm

ya in the HALO GUIDE it says that they r haveing a GRUNT BIRTHDAY PARTY thats where it gets its name
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat)   Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grunt B-DAY Skull (Tips/Cheat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming-Insane :: FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS :: HALO Series :: Halo tips/guides-
Jump to: