Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to increase you K/D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BuNg13
GFX Team
GFX Team

Rep : 0

How to increase you K/D Empty
PostSubject: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Tired of dieing? Not getting any kills in Halo 3? Well heres all my tips to help you.

1. This is the most inportant! JUMP while your shooting they wont hit you and you can kill them 100% easier and you wont take a hit!

2. Get in a ghost and suprise people and splatter!

3. This is better than the jumping tip... SHOOT! and HIT! (Melee)

Ill add some more but those are my main 3 tips!
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:58 am

ya those are usefull finaly beet my neighbor (MaX) on halo 3 Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
BuNg13
GFX Team
GFX Team

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks. Very Happy

Gl in future battles. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 pm

this tip is helpful for Offline & online play , havent lost a battle in 4 hours versus my bro and max and our neighbor VEGAS (jerimiah we call him vegas cuz he's from Vegas)
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm

JOKER wrote:
ya those are usefull finaly beet my neighbor (MaX) on halo 3 Cool
hello
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm

JOKER wrote:
this tip is helpful for Offline & online play , havent lost a battle in 4 hours versus my bro and max and our neighbor VEGAS (jerimiah we call him vegas cuz he's from Vegas)
hello
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
VIP Member

Madd3n Guru wrote:
JOKER wrote:
hello
hello
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
VIP Member

Madd3n Guru wrote:
Madd3n Guru wrote:
JOKER wrote:
hello
hello
hello
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Madd3n Guru wrote:
Madd3n Guru wrote:
Madd3n Guru wrote:
JOKER wrote:
hello
hello
hello
hello
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:04 pm

HELLO
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:58 am

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to increase you K/D   How to increase you K/D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to increase you K/D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming-Insane :: FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS :: HALO Series :: Halo tips/guides-
Jump to: