Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think that ther will be another XboX?

Go down 
3 posters

Do u think there will be another XboX?
yes
Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_vote_lcap100%Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
loved the system the way it is
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

Rep : 0

Do you think that ther will be another XboX? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think that ther will be another XboX?   Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Choose wat u think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that ther will be another XboX?   Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

YES! The xbox 360 is rumored to come out with something called the "Project Natal". Its just like the Wii, but more advanced and supposed to be more interactive.
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that ther will be another XboX?   Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 pm

sounds cool! thanx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that ther will be another XboX?   Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
DeadFire87
VIP Member
DeadFire87

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that ther will be another XboX?   Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:13 am

Project Phoenix is the next Xbox generation. It upscales X360 games. Around E3 2011-2012 we will see it.

Quote :
We're told that developer's have tested the running of Xbox 360 games on the Project Phoenix's technical specs with not only upscaling, but increased AA (anti-aliasing), increased AF (anastropic filtering), a higher framerate and generally improved performance. The potential is that the next Xbox will not only run Xbox 360 games, it will improve their performance and graphics (think the PS3's smoothing and filtering of PS2 games but to a much greater degree).

Project Phoenix = next Xbox Article is old, but consoles take awhile to develop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that ther will be another XboX?   Do you think that ther will be another XboX? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think that ther will be another XboX?
Page 1 of 1