Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Moderator Application] Lmbuehrer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmbuehrer
VIP Member

Rep : 0

[Moderator Application] Lmbuehrer Empty
PostSubject: [Moderator Application] Lmbuehrer   [Moderator Application] Lmbuehrer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Experience: I have been on many communities such as runelocus, powerbot, sythe, moparscape etc. I have had a website before actually for a private server, i used smf and I did a bit of gfx/html. I was a co-owner of legit-pkscape 317 pkserver.

How much time can you give: I can give 2-8 hours a day depending on whats going on, I am in a sport this season so I have practice everyday so around 2-8 hours.
Preferred Sections: Basically all I can help with alot.
Other: I think maybe there should be some more sections of gaming maybe some online rpg/mmorpg games. [ runescape ] [ wow ] Etc.
Back to top Go down

[Moderator Application] Lmbuehrer
Page 1 of 1