Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALC
VIP Member

Rep : 0

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION Empty
PostSubject: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION   CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 am

YES I PLAY ON THE PS2 SO MY MEMBERSHIP MIGHT END RATHER QUICKLY BUT HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION IN THE RUN GAME AND THE PASSING GAME. I SEE ONLINE GUYS HAVE THERE O LINEMEN SPIN U EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT OR CHOPBLOCKING YOU ON SWEEP PLAYS. DOSE THE RIGHT ANALOG STICK SPECIAL CONTROL DOSE THAT AND IF IT DOSE CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I CAN SET MINE UP TO HELP ME WITH MY BATTLES. I AM UNABLE TO GET 20 YARDS A GAME WHEN I PLAY AND MY TRYING TO PASS IS LIKE RUNNING FOR MY LIFE 24/7 ALL THE TIME YES I DO SLIDE PROTECTION BUT MY O LINE IS CAVE IN CONSTANT BY MY OPPONET. AS U CAN SEE I NEED HELP IN THE WORSE WAY THANK YOU ALC king
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION   CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:24 am

Your on PS2? You don't have 360 or PS3?
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION   CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:24 am

If so totally disregaurd my other posts then.
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION   CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TOP GET YOUR O LINEMEN TO GIVE YOU BETTER PROTECTION
Page 1 of 1