Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Favorite Kits & Breakdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DbGt4226
VIP Member

Rep : 0

My Favorite Kits & Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Kits & Breakdown   My Favorite Kits & Breakdown I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Assault:

M14, Rex, C4, Ammo
Stim, Magnum, Armor

I like to use this as my all-around kit on both offense and defense. The M14 for picking off targets at range or double-tapping up close, then the Rex (or Mini-M14) for finishing off enemies if my clip runs out, it is accurate as a laser and does a hefty bit of hurt per shot. C4 is great for setting traps on offense and defense, as well as anti-tanking. Ammo lets me keep 3 C4 out for a permanent trap and still have some for new threats, and I always keep myself and allies filled. Stim packs help with all sorts of things, but most noticeably, getting from cover to cover. Vehicle armor is just all around good, for tanks, and choppers, and quad-bikes even.

M16, Grach, Smoke, Ammo
+Grenades, Armor, Armor

This is my "We ain't losin' on this crate!" kit. I get from place to place stealthily, and having two grenades to spam at an armed crate really makes a difference. I've yet to find a place in the game you can't get from cover to cover with four smokes, so the +Grenades is a great choice for me. I use the Grach because I use armor, and I don't want to run the risk of thinking the Rex would two shot when it won't. Armor really makes a difference if your tickets get low, and I think that in general staying alive is more important than getting kills, and lets be honest, the M16 kills in two bursts up close anyways, which is the only time I'm encountering enemies through my smoke.

Engineer:

UMP, Grach, AT4, Drill
+Bullets, Armor, Armor

I find that I like the UMP and XM8C pretty equally, but that the UMP needs no Magnum Ammo to compete, so it allows the use of armor for me. This kit is usually reserved for when I'm not playing with a designated assault in the squad, and is played as stealthily as possible. I've run out of ammo before even with the +Bullets spec, so I try to conserve as much as I can, worst case scenario is Dentisting fools.

G3, Grach, M2CG, Drill
+Explosives, +Explosives, Armor

This kit is my M2CG anti-infantry kit, and boy does it deliver. If you have an assault to keep your rockets and grenades supplied, you cannot do wrong with this AOE force to be reckoned with. Defending with this kit is almost unfair, if you see an enemy, you can fire at them and result in a double kill far too easily. The G3 is just a back-up, and I see fewer kills by a margin of 3x nearly every time I use this kit.

Medic:

XM8LMG, Grach, Defib, Heally-Boppers
+Bullets, Armor, Armor

As a medic, I like to be behind my allies, keeping a spawn point for them, and ensuring that I get as many Defibs to keep tickets up and a presence as massive as possible on the battlefield at all times. I use the XM8 instead of the M60 because I, unlike many medics, like to fire my gun. A lot. Like, more often than not. I have found that in general, people won't walk into a constant stream of bullets, so putting one near your enemies is in your teams best interest. The XM8 comes with a ton more bullets than the M60, and I haven't found that it is lacking in stopping power, even without Magnum Ammo, which I don't use because I play very defensively, rarely moving before my team (My medic K/D is my best one, I just try to never, ever, ever die).

Wookie:

M24, Grach, Mortar, Motion
+Bullets, Armor, Armor

I use this kit if I plan on doing "Long Range Reconnaissance" (I don't snipe). I like the M24's low zoom, since I'm up close to the fight, always in sensor throwing range, though towards the rear of my team's ranks. I use the mortar as both an offensive and defensive weapon, often dropping it on my self, unscoped, only to vacate as soon as it falls, or as a tactical smoke screen or crate deterrent. Rarely is it used on tanks, since any worthwhile tanker will get out of the way and heal. I don't think the wasted cool down is worth it for the fifteen seconds his gunner will be out of the fight and racking up points. I use armor for the hilarious moment of being hit twice by a snippy bullet from the SV98 to the chest thinking he would kill me.

SVU/VSS, Rex, C4, Motion
4x, Magnum, Armor

My "In yo face Recon" kit is just what it sounds like: In your face. I get as close as I would with an M14 and can still counter-snipe. I find that the VSS may as well be treated like an SMG, and can win full auto fights against most guns. Since I'm closer to the fight and silent, C4 is extra deadly, though I am weary of tanks since I am usually running with stim-sprint, making getting in and out easier.
Back to top Go down

My Favorite Kits & Breakdown
Page 1 of 1