Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Please register for the forums! If you register, you can view all our forums that contain tons of glitches, tips, nanos, and hints. Register for free no charge. Stay active and gain knowledge of gaming! Our Madden Section Is Blocked...Well Most of it...Sign up and get full access to it.

Remember! Welcome to Gaming-Insane. Learn From Pros, Be a Pro
Gaming-Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Boards and Forums

HomeHomePageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to elevators with TUT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mant
VIP Member

Rep : 0

Guide to elevators with TUT Empty
PostSubject: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 pm

STEP 1: Walk/Sprint up against the wall/barrier

STEP 2: Crouch and turn 45* to your right and move a tiny bit forward until you cannot stand.

STEP 3: Look up or down and make sure that you aim on your gun is basically (not quite) parallel to the top of your tv or a line on the wall/barrier. and then turn your stick layout to Legacy Southpaw.

STEP 4: Move Left Slowly until you can stand and move back and forth between you standing and cant stand extremely slowly until you hit the elevator.

STEP 5: DONT MOVE WHAT SO EVER. Position your index finger on X or A and your middle finger on O or B and tap the X and O[ps3] ( A or B[xbox]) practically at the same time and tap O or B straight after you just tapped it and you should hit the jump elevator as well.
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Nice Post! This is when you are at your best! Keep posting like this!
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
OBBIE13JR
Administrator
Administrator
OBBIE13JR

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 am

Elevators are stupid. Nvr seen one done succesfully with out the person dyin right after the elevator kicked in
Back to top Go down
Owner
Administrator
Administrator

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

Lol. Obbie good way to shoot him down
Back to top Go down
https://insanegaming.forumotion.com
i_sukat_COD
Star Member
Star Member

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Elevators are good.
Back to top Go down
i_sukat_COD
Star Member
Star Member

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:48 am

I have trouble with elevators,
Back to top Go down
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 am

hey add OBSENENEKOMORA i think thats how u spell his name he does the Elavator in every map he goes into and always gets it done right each time its easier to watch some one do it then for them to describe it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
JOKER
Legend
Legend
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 am

lol i think elavtors ar to confusing so i dont do them lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/James Coen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to elevators with TUT   Guide to elevators with TUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to elevators with TUT
Page 1 of 1